Chernobyl Photography Tour!
One day tour
Price for 1 person – 1000 UAH
Tour for experienced Stalkers
Price for 1 person – 2000 UAH
2 day tour
Price for 1 person – 1500 UAH
Tour “Earth + Air”
Price for 1 person – 3000 UAH
- to participate in the tour, you must submit an application, notifying the full name, date of birth, series and number of the passport, citizenship (data necessary for obtaining an entry permit).
- entry into the exclusion zone is allowed for persons who are 18 full years old.
- entry into the exclusion zone is allowed for persons who do not have medical contraindications for traveling to the exclusion zone (i.e. healthy at the time of the trip, do not have serious illnesses).
- to enter the exclusion zone, you must wear the most closed clothing (trousers, sweater / shirt with long sleeves) and closed shoes (preferably with thick soles). It is strictly forbidden to wear shorts, breeches, skirts and dresses, open shoes in the exclusion zone.
- all participants of the tour will be briefed on compliance with the rules of radiation safety and an informational conversation regarding the rules of conduct in the exclusion zone.
- We want to draw your attention to the fact that in this area there are many buildings in disrepair, so we visit some of the buildings.
What to bring with you when traveling:
- passport for passing the passport control of the exclusion zone.
- umbrella in case of snow, rain.
- replaceable comfortable clothes and shoes with high soles.
- own personal derivative first aid kit.
Join and get exclusive offers!
Club members get access to exclusive tours, vouchers and promotions, as well as insider information from the exclusion zone.